After-care programs work to help the victims rebuild their lives and respond to the complex emotional and physical needs that are often the result of abuse. These programs attempt to address both the immediate and long-term needs of each victim of trauma. Services may include residential facilities, medical and mental health care, education, job training and economic development programs.
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- Justice For Women
- Dynamics of Trafficking of Women & Children in South Asia, Asia Development Bank, 2003
- India Human Rights Report, submitted to Congress by the U.S. Secretary of State National Human Rights Commission, UNIFEM
- Human Trafficking in India, Stanford University, March 12, 2010
- 2014 – Trafficking in Persons (TIP) Report (excerpt)
- Full TIP report and accompanying documents