We provide educational opportunities, trauma care/counseling and vocational training for minor girls. Our holistic program is designed to nourish each girl’s physical, emotional and spiritual well-being allowing her to not simply survive the past, but to thrive with a renewed sense of dignity and purpose.
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services 2. Justice For Women
- Justice For Women
- Dynamics of Trafficking of Women & Children in South Asia, Asia Development Bank, 2003
- India Human Rights Report, submitted to Congress by the U.S. Secretary of State National Human Rights Commission, UNIFEM
- Human Trafficking in India, Stanford University, March 12, 2010
- 2014 – Trafficking in Persons (TIP) Report (excerpt)
- Full TIP report and accompanying documents